- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to open.
- Inflate 2 air chambers.
- Immediately cover valve opening and press down firmly.
- Replace valve cap.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float, as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles. Use the same method to fold the canopy.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.