Spring Float Paddle Paws - Large
Your furry friends love to cool off in the pool and lake. Until now, there has never been a float built especially for them. With reinforced construction that is paw- and claw-friendly, the Spring Float Paddle Paws dog float is designed to go everywhere your four-legged friend likes to paddle. Features include:
- Full hammock bed with reinforced construction.
- Durable heavy duty fabric-covered inflation.
- Inflate/deflate easily with Jet Valve technology.
- Adorable paw print design.
- Also available in size Small for dogs up to 65 pounds.
Large size accommodates dogs 65 pounds and up.
Made in China
- Remove valve cap.
- Inflate air chamber.
- Immediately cover valve opening and press down firmly.
- Replace valve cap.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float, as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. This item is only intended for use by domesticated animals. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement. Do not allow children to use this product. Not for commercial use.
Back to Pool Guide
With so many toys, floats and games available, how do you know which products will be the most fun and useful for your family? We’re here to help you choose the best of the best! Items in our Back to Pool guide include customer favorites and bestsellers.
For dogs that demand more, we bring you the Spring Float Paddle Paws doggie pool float. This float gets a "paws up" from our furriest of customers for quality and comfort. Float along with your best buddies in style!
See more Back to Pool products