Production Supervisor (Night Shift)
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, Swimways Corporation is a leader in outdoor recreational products. Our mission is making free time more fun through innovation! We are currently searching for a night shift Production Supervisor to work at our production facility in Tarboro, North Carolina.
Key Accountabilities for the Production Supervisor:
- Ensure the safe operation of the production area during the shift; verify that all associates are following proper safety protocol with zero recordable incidents.
- Monitor, document, and report production attainment to standard for productivity and quality; hold start of shift meetings prior to each shift. Quality goal is 95% production output.
- Document and report shift results regarding output and quality. Document all shift notes and supply to the next supervisor during hand off meeting.
- Work with maintenance to troubleshoot production equipment and provide an escalation on critical parts with an estimated time for repair.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2 year degree
- 5 years of experience
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and Word)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Lean Principles
- Motivated and energetic person with excellent People Skills
- Attention to Detail
Not only does Swimways offer a fun work environment, we also offer competitive pay and benefits. Qualified applicants may email resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Swimways is an equal opportunity employer.