Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy - Mommy & Me Price: $35.99
Our best-selling baby float upgraded for two! Never miss a smile or giggle your baby makes with the SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy - Mommy and Me baby floaty. Features include:
- Fabric-covered inflation and a soft mesh seat for comfort.
- Child safety valves and dual air chambers enhance security.
- Large circumference and an inner spring around the outside edge for added stability.
- Removable and adjustable sun canopy with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Folds flat into three compact circles for portability and storage. Carry bag included.
- Use the infant float alone or attach the ring to float together.
Ages: 9-24 months.
Made in China
The Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me is part of the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program. Swim Step 1 supports babies and toddlers as they are introduced to the water, helping them stay comfortable and happy. See all Swim Step 1 products.
To inflate and attach floats:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber on Baby Spring Float, and the air chamber on separate float.
- Attach Baby Spring Float to separate float using snaps.
To detach, deflate and store floats:
- Detach baby float from float ring using snaps located on sides.
- To deflate, remove valve caps and pinch the bottom of valves to release air. To deflate separate float, remove 1 valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate both floats before folding.
- To fold baby float, hold float as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you. Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
- Fold separate float in half for easy storage.
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
Learn the Skills of a Lifetime!
Swimways has been helping children learn to swim for over 50 years! The Swim Steps program offers products for all skill levels, from water introduction through swim training tools, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.