Swim Sweater Price: $22.99
Asked for by name, the original SwimWays Swim Sweater helps kids explore the water with confidence! Our swim vest helps your child achieve two important pre-swimming positions: floating upright and leaning forward to paddle.
The stable, circular design rides high on your child's chest for maximum stability, and the heavy-duty rubber inner tube has a no-leak valve (the same kind on a bicycle tire) for security. Fabric cover is soft and colorful, and provides 50+ UPF sun protection.
Ages: 2-4 years
Made in China
- Inflate using bicycle or hand pump. Tube should be firm but flexible. Never inflate while on the child.
- Have your child step into the center of the Swim Sweater.
- Carefully lift the Swim Sweater up to your child's shoulders and slip on sleeves, one arm at a time.
Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.