Swim Sweater Price: $22.99
Asked for by name, the original SwimWays Swim Sweater helps kids explore the water with confidence! The Swim Sweater supports two pre-swimming positions; floating upright, or leaning forward to paddle. The stable, circular design rides high on your child's chest for maximum stability, and the heavy-duty rubber inner tube has a no-leak valve (the same kind on a bicycle tire) for security.
- Stable, circular torso design rides high on child's chest for extra stability.
- Helps kids learn to balance and paddle in the water - important pre-swimming skills.
- High quality, brightly colored fabric is soft and comfortable.
- Great for use during potty training.
Ages: 2-4 years
Made in China
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
- Inflate using bicycle or hand pump. Tube should be firm but flexible. Never inflate while on the child.
- Have your child step into the center of the Swim Sweater.
- Carefully lift the Swim Sweater up to your child's shoulders and slip on sleeves, one arm at a time.
Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
SwimWays Swim Steps Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Training – Empower your child with the Power Swimr and the Sea Squirts Swim Assist Vest. The swim training system is like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips, visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.