- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to open.
- Inflate 2 air chambers.
- Immediately cover valve opening and press down firmly.
- Replace valve cap.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float, as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water with you. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement. Not for use by children less than 15 years of age. Not for commercial use. Do not attempt to jump on item or hold small children while lying on the product.