- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water. See reverse for the safe use of this product.