Jet Valve™ inflation is designed for quick air release, making the float extra easy to deflate.
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to open.
- Inflate air chamber by mouth.
- Immediately after inflating, cover valve opening with index finger and press the stem of the valve into float to lock the seal.
- Replace valve cap, pressing down firmly.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pull out stem to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.