Power Swimr - Large
The SwimWays Power Swimr swim vest is a graduated swim training system that has everything parents need to teach their children how to swim! Simply add or remove the flotation pads to adjust support. Features include:
- Graduated flotation advances swimming ability at your child's own pace.
- Includes 9 removable flotation pads.
- Hidden pockets keep flotation pads secure.
- Adjustable side cords help create a snug fit while leaving your child's arms free.
- Adjustable leg strap keeps the swimming vest in place.
Learn the skills of a lifetime!
Ages: Large size fits children 6-9 (approximately 55-80 lbs / 25-36 kg).
Also available in Small and Medium sizes.
Made in China
Create the perfect environment for rapid learning with Power Swimr!
- Enter the water together
- As your child's swimming ability improves, gradually remove float pads.
- Swimming motions come naturally.
CAUTION: Flotation will gradually be reduced as pads are removed. Pads should only be removed under competent adult supervision. Do not dive! Diving in head first can push Power Swim'r towards your child's legs, making it hard for your child to get upright again.
Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex. Lining: 100% Polyester
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.