- Activate Hydrovers by pressing the button located just below the battery box.
- Submerge Hydrovers in the water and allow body to fill with water. Once filled, the truck will balance itself.
Product Care / Do's and Don'ts:
- To open battery cover, use Phillips screwdriver to loosen the 2 screws.
- Place 2-AA batteries as shown in bottom of battery box.
- Make sure gasket is in position.
- Replace cover & secure with screws.
- Only adults should install and replace batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- For longer battery life, wipe batteries dry after playing.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF BATTERIES IN FIRE. BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE OR LEAK.
WARNING: Item can travel into deep water. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water. Do not allow children to play where water is too deep for their swimming ability.