Go Fish Dive Game Price: $12.99
The Go Fish Dive Game from SwimWays is a set of waterproof game cards that allow kids to play Go Fish and Match games underwater! (See game instructions below
.) This fun swimming pool game for kids challenges their memory and recall skills through engaging, active play.
- The bright colors and cool character graphics are easy to see under water.
- Great for use during swim training practice to help encourage kids.
- Can be used poolside - no more soggy playing cards!
- A great choice for pool party games. (Tip: Purchase a set for every 3 players.)
- Each pack includes 9 cards (4 pairs and 1 wildcard).
Made in China
WARNING: Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water. Do not allow children to play where water is too deep for their swimming ability.
Go Fish and Match Game Instructions
Go Fish Dive Game
Number of Players: 2-3
Object: Be the player with the most pairs.
Setup: Each player is dealt one card. The remaining cards are placed on a flat surface below water in the pool (back side facing up). Can be placed in very shallow water (just a few inches) or deeper water (several feet) for more advanced swimmers.
Gameplay: Moving clockwise (at poolside, or in standing shallow water) players take turns asking an opponent for the match to the one card they are holding.
- If the opponent has the card, they must give it to the player who earns a match. Pairs are set aside. The player, now with no cards, must select a card from the water. Play continues to next player even though the match was made.
- If the opponent does not have the card, they say "Go Fish!" and the player must select one card from the water. If the player selects a matching card from the water, they set their pair aside and then must select another card from the water.
Play continues until there is just one card left. There are no repeated turns (match or no match).
Winning: The player with the most pairs wins!
- All players must always hold one card so anytime a player gets a match they must select another card from the water.
- If a player is initially dealt or selects the wild "Percy Pig" card the player must select a card from the water when it's their turn for an instant match. Then the player must select a card from the water again.
- If a player is told to "Go Fish" and there a no longer any cards underwater, they must forfeit their turn to the next player.
- There will always be one card left, either in the water or in a player's hand.
Number of Players: 1-3
Object: Be the player with the most matches.
Setup: Place cards on a flat surface below water in the pool (back side facing up). Can be placed in very shallow water (just a few inches) or deeper water (several feet) for more advanced swimmers.
Gameplay: Players take turns going under water turning over 2 cards at a time. The cards must be turned over completely so that all players can see them. A player makes a match if the two cards are identical. When a match is made the cards are removed from the water. Play moves on to the next player even if a match is made. If the 2 cards turned over are not identical, cards are turned back over in the same place, and the player’s turn ends. Players try to remember all the cards that have been turned over.
Winning: When all the pairs have been found, the player with the most pairs wins!
Note: Wild card Percy Pig can be used as a match to any other card so there will be always one card left.