Do you have an idea about how we can make this page better? Please send us your feedback. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) How can I obtain replacement or missing parts for your products?
You may contact us by phone, Monday through Friday from 8:30AM until 5:00PM Eastern Time. Our customer service line is 800-889-7946. You may also use our contact us web form.
2) How do I obtain instructions on how to assemble your products?
Scroll down this page to see some basic instructions for our products. You may also contact us at the above number or email us.
3) What is the age range of your Swim Steps products?
4) Where can I purchase Swimways products?
In addition to the items available for purchase on our website, our products are available at hundreds of pool dealers and retailers across the country, often at a location near you. You may locate one in your area by clicking on the Where To Buy feature of our website.
For our customers located outside the United States, the products available for sale vary from country to country, and items you see on this website may not be available to you. This is due to the variances in compliance regulations specific to your country. If you would like to find out if there is a retailer or dealer in your country, please contact us and we can assist you.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC FAQ's
1. From what material is the Captiva lounge bed made?
The lounge bed is 100% spun polyester with 100% nylon thread and has a one-year warranty.
1. What is the height and width of the volleyball net for the Poolside Volleyball game?
The height of the net is 24 inches and the net span (width) is up to 24 feet.
Instructions on how to inflate, deflate, fold, and store your float are included in the package with your float (printed on the reverse side of the packaging insert.) If you misplaced this information, we have copied it below for your reference, and added a few other helpful notes.
1. How do I inflate the Spring Float?
- Open the jet valve cap.
- While pinching the base of the jet valve stem, gently blow air into the float chamber. (Pinching the base of the jet valve stem opens the small flap inside the stem that allows air to flow into and out of the float.) Do not use high-pressure air to inflate.
- When you have inflated enough air into the float, immediately cover the valve opening with your finger, and press the jet valve cap firmly into the valve stem. (You will need to do this quickly so that air does not rush out of the float)
2. How do I deflate, fold, and store the Spring Float?
To deflate and store:
- Rinse your float with fresh water to remove salt or chlorine.
- Remove jet valve cap, pinch the base of the jet valve stem (this allows air to flow out of the float), and gently deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown below, palms facing out at the 10 and 2 o'clock position.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close itself. (Do not force the spring in a direction it does not want to bend or you may damage the spring. Rather, allow the spring to fold on it's own.) For floats with canopies, hold the canopy like you would the float and follow the same procedure.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
Below is a photo demonstrating how to fold the Spring Float (Click on the image for a larger view.) Or you can watch our How to Fold a Spring Float Demonstration Video.
3. What is the weight capacity for the Spring Float?
The Spring Float is tested for use up to 250 lbs. Remember that the human body is naturally buoyant!
4. Do I need to inflate my Spring Float before use?
Yes, we recommend that the head rest pillow and outer ring be inflated before using your Spring Float in the pool, lake or ocean.
5. Do I really need to deflate my Spring Float before I fold it for storage?
Yes, the Spring Float must be deflated in order to fold it. Simply open the valve and pull out the valve stem to release the air. Any remaining air will be expelled as you fold your float.
6. What else should I know about the Spring Float?
The Spring Float is not a lifesaving device. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water with you. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement. The original Spring Float is not for use by children 15 and under. Not designed for commercial use. Do not attempt to jump on item or hold small children while lying on the product.