Float Shorty Price: $24.99
The SwimWays Float Shorty is a two-piece child flotation suit designed to support new swimmers as they explore the water for the first time. Features include:
- Permanent foam flotation in chest keeps children upright while they explore the water.
- Helps to build water confidence during the learn to swim process.
- Soft and comfortable fade-resistant fabric offers UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Elastic in the waistband of both pieces ensure a secure fit.
Made in China
The Float Shorty is part of the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program. Swim Step 2 provides support while your child learns to balance and paddle - important pre-swimming skills. See more Step 2 swim vests.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
Learn the Skills of a Lifetime!
Swimways has been helping children learn to swim for over 50 years! The Swim Steps program offers products for all skill levels, from water introduction through swim training tools, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.