Named one of the top 25 companies in Virginia by Virginia Business, Swimways Corporation is a worldwide manufacturer of leisure and recreational products located in Virginia Beach, VA. We currently have an open position in our Finance Department for a General Accountant.
This position will provide leadership for Swimways Corporation in the areas of cash management, financial reporting and analysis, sales tax compliance, accounts payable management, and systems infrastructure support.
- Oversee the accounts payable and cash planning and reporting functions to ensure compliance with all taxing authorities
- Ensure that Swimways policies and procedures are in compliance with professional standards
- Establish and maintain internal controls to support the financial infrastructure
- Oversee accounting, financial reporting, preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Provide timely feedback to employees on an ongoing basis and prepare annual reviews
- Perform all of the usual functions of an employee in an accounting organization including but not limited to data entry, billing, collections, accounts payable, payroll, cost accounting and any other functions of this nature deemed necessary by the CFO
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years' experience
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building/ maintaining skills
Not only is Swimways a great place to build a career, we also offer competitive salary and great benefits. Qualified applicants may email resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.