Key Account Specialist
Please note: This position will work out of our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, Swimways Corporation is a worldwide manufacturer of leisure and recreational products. We currently have an open position for a Key Account Specialist to work in our Sales Operations Department in Virginia Beach.
This position will work directly with our North Carolina facility and a selected segment of the top 50 retail account customers, as well as support internal functions and third party vendors to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and administer Compliance Review Program ensuring regulatory compliance goals are met, managing and avoiding chargebacks.
- Monitors, analyzes, and communicates developing trends in retail compliance and advises management of operational impact.
- Identifies and communicates compliance deficiencies and problems to management and provides guidance to correct any problems.
- Maintains up-to-date vendor agreements and ensures adherence to compliance standards.
- Reviews proposed changes to vendor agreements and makes suggestions to help implement the changes.
- Coordinates development and review of forms, contracts and disclosures to meet the needs of the company and comply with order processing and compliance standards.
- Manages the flow of Direct Import orders from start to finish.
- Works closely with sales reps and our partners in North Carolina and overseas to ensure orders are properly handled with regard to pricing, availability, packaging, testing, shipping, etc.
- Troubleshoots issues such as product shortages, late shipments, testing, compliance issues and PO extensions and handle all shipping discrepancies.
- Assists with quote sheets and pricing programs for selected accounts. Handle PLI renewals and manages purchase orders and letters of credit.
- Maintains corporate policy guidelines adding, maintaining and monitoring EDI accounts.
- Facilitates re-work process on domestic issues.
- Works in conjunction with the engineering department regarding tracking and communication for CPSC situations.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales reps and electronic data transfer. Previous compliance experience helpful. Strong analytical and communication skills are an absolute must. Some college desired.
Not only is Swimways a fun place to work and an excellent place to build a career, we also offer competitive pay and benefits.
Qualified candidates wishing to join the Swimways team may submit resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swimways is an equal opportunity employer.