Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy Price: $25.99
Introduce your baby to the water with the SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy. Our adorable baby floaty is full of features you and your baby will love:
- Fabric-covered inflation and a soft mesh seat for durability and comfort.
- Lower center of gravity, safety valves and dual air chambers ensure security.
- Jet Valve™ technology - inflates and deflates easily.
- Includes adjustable and removable canopy for added shade.
- Mesh play space for toys and splashing.
- Patented inner spring ensures stability and portability.
- Easily folds and stores in included carry tote.
- Features the bright colors that babies love.
Ages: 9-24 mos.
Made in China
If you would prefer a baby float without a canopy, try our original Baby Spring Float in assorted styles. SwimWays baby floats are wonderful baby shower gifts; giving
parents the opportunity to bond with their child in the water as he or
To inflate both air chambers:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.