Visit the Learn section of our website to access expert kids swim training advice and water safety tips.
Learn how your purchase of this product helps us support the work of Operation Smile.
To inflate and attach floats:
- Remove valve cap. (There are 2 valves on the baby float and 1 on the detachable float ring.)
- Inflate air chamber.
- Replace cap. Press cap and valve stem down into float.
- Attach baby float to float ring using snaps located on sides.
To detach, deflate and store floats:
- Detach baby float from float ring using snaps located on sides.
- To deflate, remove valve caps and pinch the bottom of valves to release air. Deflate both floats before folding.
- To fold baby float, hold float as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you. Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles. Use the same method for the sun canopy.
- Fold float ring in half for easy storage.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.