Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy - Mommy & Me Price: $35.99
Our best-selling Baby Spring Float - now upgraded for two! Features of the SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy - Mommy & Me baby floaty include:
- Fabric-covered inflation for durability & soft mesh seat for comfort.
- Lower center of gravity, safety valves and separate air chambers to enhance security.
- Patented inner spring for added stability.
- Removable/adjustable sun canopy with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Convenient carry tote included for easy storage and portability.
- Use the baby float alone, or attach the ring to float together.
Ages: 9-24 months.
Made in China
SwimWays baby floats are wonderful baby shower gifts; giving parents the opportunity to bond with their child in the water as he or she grows.
To inflate and attach floats:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber on Baby Spring Float, and the air chamber on separate float.
- Attach Baby Spring Float to separate float using snaps.
To detach, deflate and store floats:
- Detach baby float from float ring using snaps located on sides.
- To deflate, remove valve caps and pinch the bottom of valves to release air. To deflate separate float, remove 1 valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate both floats before folding.
- To fold baby float, hold float as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you. Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
- Fold separate float in half for easy storage.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.