Baby Spring Float
The original SwimWays Baby Spring Float provides secure comfort and convenience for baby and parents! Features of this baby pool floaty include:
- Fabric cover and soft mesh seat for durability and comfort.
- Large circumference and an inner spring around the outside edge for added stability.
- Dual inflation chambers and child safety valves enhance security.
- Mesh play space for toys and splashing.
- Folds flat into three compact rings for portability and storage - it's a great baby pool float for travel! Carry bag included.
Ages: 9-24 mos.
The Baby Spring Float is part of the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program. Swim Step 1 supports babies and toddlers as they are introduced to the water, helping them stay comfortable and happy. See all Swim Step 1 products.
Made in China
To inflate both air chambers:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.
SwimWays Swim Steps Learn to Swim Program
Learn the Skills of a Lifetime!
Swimways has been helping children learn to swim for over 50 years! The Swim Steps program offers products for all skill levels, from water introduction through swim training tools, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps program includes:
- Swim Step 1: Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Swim Step 2: Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Step 3: Swim Training – SwimWays' graduated swim trainers give you the tools to progress your child's swimming ability at his or her own pace - it's like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.