Visit the Learn section of our website to access expert kids swim training advice and water safety tips.
Learn how your purchase of this product helps us support the work of Operation Smile.
- Remove valve caps and pull out stems to open.
- Inflate 2 air chambers.
- Replace caps and press cap and valve stem down into float.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve caps and pinch the bottom of valves to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles. Use the same method to fold the sun canopy.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.