Baby Spring Float Activity Center with Canopy Price: $39.99
Introduce your baby to the water (and an engaging play pal!) with the SwimWays Baby Spring Float Activity Center. Features include:
- Adjustable, removable canopy provides shade.
- Interactive play station with activities for every developmental stage.
- The octopus' arms hold toys baby can touch and activate: Squeaker, rattle, stacking rings, teether and soft touch star.
- Folds easily for storage and transport in the included carry/storage case.
Ages: 9-24 months.
Made in China
The Baby Spring Float is a wonderful baby shower gift idea; giving parents the opportunity to bond with their child in the water as he or she grows.
To inflate both air chambers:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Watch our How to Fold a Spring Float demonstration video. (Opens a new window.)
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.
SwimWays Swim Steps Program
SwimWays has been teaching children to swim for over 40 years. While nothing can replace the love and supervision of a parent, the SwimWays Swim Steps program offers products for all skill levels, making it easy for you to share your love of the water and build confidence in your child.
The Swim Steps 3 Level Program includes:
- Water Introduction - Helps your baby become comfortable in the water, keeping her supported and balanced.
- Water Exploration - Gives your child freedom of motion to develop confidence, supporting him as he learns to balance and paddle.
- Swim Training – Empower your child with the Power Swimr and the Sea Squirts Swim Assist Vest. The swim training system is like training wheels for the water!
For more helpful swimming tips, visit TeachMeToSwim.com, our website just for parents and caregivers teaching their children how to swim.