To inflate both air chambers:
- Remove valve cap.
- Pinch base of valve to inflate air chamber by mouth.
- When inflated, immediately stop pinching valve base to stop air flow and replace cap, pressing down firmly into float.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
- Remove valve cap and pinch the bottom of valve to release air. Deflate float before folding.
- Hold float as shown, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm's reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement.