Introduce your baby to the pool in a SwimWays baby float.
As parents, you want your baby to enjoy the water as much as you. But that big blue pool can look like a scary and unfamiliar place to a little one just dipping their toes in the water for the first time. We designed our popular Baby Spring Float infant floats to make your baby's water introduction experience more comfortable and fun - for you and your baby.
What makes a SwimWays Baby Spring Float different from other brands?
- Fabric-covered inflation and soothing mesh seats keep babies comfortable in the water.
- Wide bases with a low center of gravity, dual air chambers, and safety valves for added peace of mind.
- Patented inner spring enhances stability in the water.
- Folds compact and flat for easy portability in the included carry case.
- Additional styles include baby floats with sun canopies, designs that allow parents and babies to float together, and baby floats with integrated toys.
In addition to Baby Spring Float, we also make inflatable baby floats and durable roto-molded plastic baby boats.
We've thought of all the details so you can relax and focus on all the smiles your baby makes!
SwimWays baby floats are the first step in our Swim Steps swim training program. Our baby floats are designed for introducing babies the water and are not life-saving devices. Always stay within quick and easy reach of your child while they are in or around water. For additional water safety and swim training tips, visit TeachMeToSwim.com, a resource we created just for parents and caregivers teaching children to swim.
For babies ages 9-24 months old.